Whether pre-war vehicle, oldtimer, youngtimer or collector car - our mechanics have petrol running in their veins...
Franz Studer, our longtime man of confidence, has 40 years of experience and a profound knowledge in the world of classic cars.
Monika Steinmann, our new addition, is a trained automotive mechatronics engineer and has successfully completed further training as a federally certified vehicle restorer.
Their common interest in motorised cultural assets on 2 and 4 wheels, their experience in troubleshooting - whether classic or using modern diagnostic systems - and their inventiveness in solving unusual problems make the two of them a valuable asset for the Oldtimer Galerie and its customers.
- Follow-up work on auction purchases, MOT-preparation work, import MOT, rally preparation and support
- Auction or sales preparation
- Engine overhaul and improvement
- Repairs of any kind, mechanical work and manufacture of parts that are no longer available
- A/C service with R12 and R134A
- Spring inspections, annual service or recommissioning, etc.
Please contact us to make an appointment for a guidance and/or a quote.